How to scrape effectively
Choose a plastic ice scraper that fits well in your hand.
- Use a car parking heater if possible.
- Start the car and adjust the fans to blow onto the windscreen at full power.
- Use an ice scraper to detach the windscreen wiper blades that have frozen onto the windscreen, but be careful not to damage the rubber of the blades.
- Clean the wiper blades with the notch of the Kungs ice scraper designed for the purpose.
How to clean windows effectively
- Scrape the windscreen clean horizontally.
- Start from the bottom of the driver’s side and scrape with one long movement all the way to the middle of the windscreen.
- Continue upwards
- Repeat the same process from the other side of the car.
- Scrape clean all of the car windows.
- Brush loose snow and ice off glass surfaces.
- Clean the scraper of ice and dirt after use. Wash or wipe clean with a cloth, if necessary.