Vacuum cleaning your car
Usually, you can use the same vacuum cleaner for your car as you use for cleaning your home. Still, there are few things to remember that will make the work easier and safe.
- Clean your car using a vacuum cleaner that has sufficient suction and is in good condition. The right place for a broken vacuum cleaner is a repair shop or recycling.
- Check if the dust bag needs to be changed while still inside. If the dust bag is full, the vacuum cleaner will not have sufficient suction for picking up sand and pebbles from the floor of the car.
- Check if the filter of the vacuum cleaner needs to be changed.
- The parking area may be wet. Make sure that the electrical cord does not get wet.You can vacuum clean even in the winter, but make sure you don’t vacuum any snow, slush or water from the floor.
- Do not drag an indoor vacuum cleaner on the ground to avoid getting pebbles in the wheels.
- After vacuum cleaning the interior, use a dashboard cloth for wiping away any dust that has risen to the dashboard.
- Also vacuum the boot.